- 2 x bananas
- 2 x eggs
- 2 x Tbsp Quinoa Flour
- 2 x Tbsp Almond Flour
- 1 x tbsp Baking powder
- Coconut oil to fry
- Coconut Yoghurt
- Almonds, pumpkin seeds, goji berries
- Blend together the banana and eggs until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and fold in the flour and baking powder.
- Heat fry pan on a medium heat and melt the coconut oil.
- Spoon in two tablespoon of mixture at a time for a small pancake and fry until golden brown.
- Stack together layering with coconut yoghurt and berries and sprinkle with nuts and seeds.
Director / NZ Registered Nutritionist