- 3 cups of greens (I start with the top stalks and leaves of a celery and then make up the rest with whatever I can find in the fridge or garden – think kale, spinach, basil, coriander, parsley and even broccoli stalks)
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup parmesan
- 3 cloves of garlic
- ~1/2 cup of olive oil
- 1 lemon squeezed
- and a pinch of salt and pepper
1. Place everything in your food processor, and process until everything is finely chopped.
2. Spoon into a jar and press down firmly.
3. Top with a layer of olive oil and keep in the fridge.
4. This doesn’t last long in our house so is gone within a week. But will easily keep in the fridge for a few weeks and even in the freezer!
If you would like help with meal ideas and plans , contact NZ Registered Nutritionist Larissa Beeby for your own nutrition consultation either online, in person or over the phone.
Director / NZ Registered Nutritionist