Ok so technically they aren’t afghans but they are kind of close and the batter is super delicious just like Afghan Biscuits.
- 1 cup coconut flakes ( I always use Ceres)
- 4 Tbsp cacao (I like it dark but if you prefer it lighter use less)
- 4 Tbsp peanut butter
- a dash of water
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Mix the dry ingredients together and then add the peanut butter to form a thick paste.
- Add water to form a dough. And roll into small balls.
- And here is the important bit – wet a fork and gently push down the balls.
- Bake for 10-15minutes!
If you would like help with meal ideas and plans , contact NZ Registered Nutritionist Larissa Beeby for your own nutrition consultation either online, in person or over the phone.
Director / NZ Registered Nutritionist