- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Cacao Butter
- 1/2 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup Almond Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- sea salt
- Melt the coconut oil and cacao butter together in a pot. (the cacao butter generally takes longer so I normally add this first).
- Add the maple syrup and almond butter.
- Stir gently until mixed together.
- Add the vanilla and sea salt (to taste).
- Before pouring into chocolate moulds, grind a little sea salt into the bottom (as this becomes the top once set and removed!) then pour in mixture and place in fridge to set.
If you would like help with meal ideas and plans to complement your exercise , contact NZ Registered Nutritionist Larissa Beeby for your own nutrition consultation either online, in person or over the phone.
Director / NZ Registered Nutritionist