- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanila paste
- zest of one lemon
1. Pre-heat oven to 180º.
2. In a food processor, place all the ingredients and blend into smooth.
3. Yes its that easy! You want the batter to be smooth but don’t other processor.
4. Then pour into a pre-lined loaf tin and bake until a skewer comes clean. Around 25 minutes.
5. Best served warm straight out of the oven, with Lewis Road Creamy butter, almond butter, coconut yoghurt or as pictured Cere’s Cacao Crunch! Also it can last in the fridge for 5 days or wrap and place in the freezer for an easy snack or lunch box filler!
If you would like help with meal ideas and plans , contact NZ Registered Nutritionist Larissa Beeby for your own nutrition consultation either online, in person or over the phone.
Director / NZ Registered Nutritionist