- 1 cup raw buckwheat groats
- 1 cup milk of your choice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla paste
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Soak buckwheat for at least 4 hours (or overnight) in cold water.
- Rinse thoroughly with fresh water and drain.
- Place buckwheat, vanilla, cinnamon and milk in blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into 2 bowls and serve topped with coconut yoghurt, LSA, berries and cacao nibs.
Note: this can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days.
If you would like help with meal ideas and plans , contact NZ Registered Nutritionist Larissa Beeby for your own nutrition consultation either online, in person or over the phone.
Director / NZ Registered Nutritionist