- 1 tsp vegetable
- 2cm slice onion
- 1/2 celery stalk
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp chilli
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 carrot
- 1/2 small courgette
- 1/2 can of chickpeas
- 1/2 can of tomatoes
- 1/2 can Ayam coconut cream
- small handful of fresh coriander
1. Dice onion and celery and place into a large saucepan with 1 tsp oil, gently cook until soft.
2. Add spices and dry fry for ~3minutes.
3. Finely grated the courgette and carrot into the pan and soften.
4. Add chickpeas, tomatoes and coconut cream and simmer gently for 10 minutes
5. Serve with coconut yoghurt and fresh coriander. And your choice of base – brown rice, quinoa, cauliflower rice or cabbage.
If you would like help with meal ideas and plans , contact NZ Registered Nutritionist Larissa Beeby for an appointment either online, in person or over the phone.
Director / NZ Registered Nutritionist